- Donate Online
- Help make every Thursday feel like Thanksgiving. Join a network of generous soulswho enable ACSS to serve up good food and goodwill at Cafe 458. For a contribution of $100, you can sponosr a Thursday meal at Cafe 458 for 50 homeless men and women. You can pick the Thursday date (or dates of your choice) and your name will be displayed for all to see at Cafe 458. Some sponors choose a date that is especially meaningful to them or a Thursday to honor a friend or family member's birthday. Click here to sign up or contact the Development Department at email@example.com.
- Corporate Giving
- Matching Gifts
- Donate by Phone or E-mail
- Donate by Mail
To make a tax-deductible donation to ACSS by mail, simply download our donation form
, print it, and mail the completed donor form with your donation to the address below. Make checks payable to "ACSS.”
Atlanta Center for Self Sufficiency, Inc.
Attn: Development Department
75 Peachtree Place NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Workplace Giving Campaigns - You can designate ACSS to receive donations through your annual United Way or America’s Charities workplace giving campaigns. For information about workplace giving, contact your company's human resources department or ACSS by e-mailing Dana.Johnson@atlantacss.org.
- Purchase gift certificates to Café 458. They make great holiday and birthday gifts.
- ACSS partners with The Furniture Bank of Atlanta, a dedicated organization that provides furniture to homeless men and women who are moving out of shelters. Please donate any household item(s) that are no longer needed or donate new items for a family.
Atlanta Center for Self Sufficiency is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization (58-1479816). All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.